Views: 45 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-08 Origin: Site
Pneumatic tools are mainly a tool that uses compressed air to drive a pneumatic motor to output kinetic energy to the outside. Compared with electric tools, pneumatic tools have the advantages of easy access to air and low working pressure. What are the commonly used tools?
1. Jackhammer (also called pneumatic wrench, pneumatic wrench, pneumatic trigger)
A tool that is both efficient and safe for disassembly and assembly of screws. The noise is louder than the sound of a cannon when working, hence the name. The force generated by a large jackhammer is equivalent to that of two adults using a two-meter-long wrench to tighten the screw. Once the pressure is too large, the screw will be easily damaged when the screw is tightened.
2. Pneumatic screwdriver (also called pneumatic screwdriver, air screwdriver)
Pneumatic tools used to tighten and loosen screws and nuts. The screwdriver is driven by compressed air, which is widely used in the manufacturing industry.
The following points should be paid attention to when choosing pneumatic tools:
1. The professional level is to use 3 or 4 hours a day. Some are specifically designed for certain industries. Such industries have one thing in common. They need to be used every day, but they are all about 3 to 4 hours.
2. Industrial grade. This grade often appears in the flow of factories. The tool itself has the advantages of wear resistance and damage resistance, and the quality is also better. Working continuously for 8 hours, or even working 12 hours a day in two shifts, is a great test for tools.
3. Brands. At present, there are many brands of pneumatic tools, and some new customers do not know which brand of pneumatic tools is the best to buy. To choose a good pneumatic tool, you must consider whether you want to buy it from the following points: the ranking of the pneumatic tool in the current market, the reputation of the pneumatic tool user, and the after-sales quality assurance service.